Thursday, August 24, 2006

What the fuck is going on?!?!

Just to recap the last two days:

  • Didn't get a loan to buy the family business
  • Unemployed
  • Car broken down to the tune of $1,255.00
  • New cell phone isn't working, so sent back to Sprint
  • Severe breakout of eczema due to stress

The only light at the end of the tunnel for me right now is that I've been asked to submit 20 prints to a gallery. Okay, I'm gonna go back to bed now, get some sleep and wake up to a better day. Tonight is $3 Long Island Ice Tea at Georgie's Alibi and I intend to go and drown my troubles (even if I have to ride my bike there!).

Enjoy this eye-candy.

P7161246colour
muamodel
Dan Rider
Yup, another shirtless cowboy

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick Moretti said...

Yup... that just about as fucked up as a day can get. Hang in there buddy. It's gonna get better. (That's what you would tell me.) I'd tell you to call me but you don't even have a fucking cell phone! LOL

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home