Saturday, August 19, 2006

Man, oh man...I need a man

I think one of the hardest things about being single is not having a ready sexual partner. Well, that's one hard thing, the other is the lack of physical intimacy. I like having someone to hold in bed. I like having someone to lay next to me on the sofa while watching a movie. One of the things I miss about The Ex is just holding him. I loved those quick touches when we passed each other in the house. The way he would come up behind me while I was cooking and just hold me for a second from behind. I need physical intimacy in my life. I tried having a "cuddle buddy" and I enjoyed it, but it wasn't the same. He also wanted it to go sexual, and I wasn't looking for that.

I suppose, what I need to do is get out there and find a man. My only trouble is that I can't seem to meet a guy that interests me. There are alot of guys to whom I'm physically or sexually attracted, but not both. I'm also having a hard time because I compare any guy I meet to The Ex (yeah, I know I shouldn't do it). Still, it is hard not to do that. I don't know. Maybe there's a guy out there for me. Maybe I should wait longer before I start dating again. I'm just not sure if I'll ever meet anyone to love again. I don't know if after The Ex, I'll ever be able to open my heart up 100% to anyone. Still, who knows what the future holds.

On a non-man related note, I'm going to be opening a new website soon. Not sure if it will be the same as my old site or not. I'm thinking more along the lines of a site to display my photography and sell prints. We'll see.

I'll leave you guys with a few more photos. Oh, be sure to check out Oh La La Paris who have been nice enough to list me twice on their blog. Tons of very good links and pics of hotties.

walkingmuscle
P9011580-01
Lucy & Jim by the window
P1298543

2 Comments:

Blogger Kiks said...

It's perfectly normal to feel like that right now. But you got to tell yourself that he traded you in for someone else, pretty much right after you broke up (from what I read at least). Is it worth it to compare someone new to someone who caused you so much pain? Wouldn't you be running danger to have to repeat the whole ordeal?

On a funnier sidenote, the first guy reminds me of a friend of mine who's waterpolo player... mainly because he's totally ripped but can make awesome preggers belly impersonations.

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I like very very much your blogs :o)
Do you accept exchange link with my blog. I have now 29000 pages visited by day !
Please see hereafter my blog :
L'homme est un concept : http://tbiet.blogspot.com/
Plese contact me by e-mail
Thanks in advance for your answer.

Kind regards

Thierry from Paris

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home