Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Anna Wintour is a Jedi Knight

The dream:

Last evening Anna Wintour took the stage to deliver some speech when a group of people stood up in the crowded ballroom. They yelled at her and threw things at her. With a scream of "You got blood on my couture bitches!!!", she whipped out her light saber and rampaged through the crowd killing everyone who had yelled or thrown something at her. Blood was flying everywhere and it was scary as hell. Suddenly Tom Ford was there kissing her while groping my boyfriend's ass. I woke up.

Would someone please, please, please tell me what the hell this means?!?! Did I drop some acid before bedtime last night or something? I'm certain there are those who wonder how I even know who Anna Wintour and Tom Ford are considering my own lack of displayed style. I don't lack style, I simply don't like to display my tastes unless it is worth my time to do so.

Oh, to those who know me IRL: lost my phone and haven't replaced it yet. Call me tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kiks said...

Maybe your inner fashion victim tries to roam free? Or you're horny about Tom Ford? (Receeding hairline or not, he's hot)

The dream sounds interesting, that's for sure...

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home