Thursday, October 19, 2006

My heart makes me crazy

Delicious D and I have been spending alot of time together. Some of it sexual and alot of it just talking, gettin to know each other better. I really like him, but my twelve piece emotional baggage is getting in my way.

I'm in that place where I'm trying not to compare everything to my last relationship. I don't want to start comparing things and I don't want to start thinking "He said that, but when The Ex said it, he really meant XYZ". It is almost like I have two personalities and one is all "He's a sweet, caring, honest man. Have fun and be happy" while the other one is all "All men are pigs. You're going to get hurt. Run away."

I dunno what to do! This inner conflict is insane. I know I should just enjoy it all and see where it goes, but I'm having trouble shutting up that other side which I know is just really my fear of being in another relationship. Do they make a pill for that? :-)

I wanna be on a cover with him like this some day (if I can get over all my insecurities):


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on finding this special guy! Hope you can drop the baggage and leave it behind so you can enjoy yourself and Delicious D. Please post the magazine cover when the time comes (hopefully soon).

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home